to achieve peak power on stock and modified
engines. Constructed of high quality, lightweight
stainless steel, our competition series is available
in a brushed or black ceramic finish. V-Rod
system weighs 7.5 pounds, V-Rod Muscle system
weighs 7.8 and both offer good ground clearance.
Competition Series Slip-ons are also available for
the Muscle with a factory quality aluminum oxide
coating. With features such as tapered head pipes,
tuned length megaphone, full merge collector,
slip fit collector joints with two dual swivel end
retention springs and O2 sensor ports in both head
pipes, you will get maximum performance out of
your V-Rod or V-Rod Muscle.
SPECIFIC CHANGES INCLUDE:
- Redesigned heat shield for both front and rear controls.
- Front head pipe stand-off to eliminate contact with the oil line.
- O2 bungs relocated to allow stock O2 sensors on 2008 models.
- Available in Brushed Stainless Steel or Black Ceramic Power Coated Stainless Steel.
- Increased ground clearance on V-Rod models.
- Stepped head pipes and full merge collector for maximum performance.
- Slip fit collector joints with four "dual swivel end retention springs".
- Tuned length megaphone.
- O2 sensor bungs in both head pipes.
- Weighs only 7.5 pounds.
- Baffle included.
- Fuel maps for many combinations.
Every aspect of the Competition Series 2-into-1 has been designed with the racer in mind, from the use of lightweight stainless steel, to its tapered head pipes and quick access wideband oxygen sensor ports. Featuring a race-inspired brushed finish, the system also includes a serviceable acoustic baffle.
- Lightweight Stainless Steel Construction
- Tapered Head Pipes
- Slip-fit Merge Collectors
- Standard 12mm & Quick Access18mm Oxygen Sensor Ports for Wideband Tuning Capability